Saturday, September 13, 2008

Tag - I'm it

Let me say, that if this had been an e-mail, I totally would have ignored it. But since Amy over at Lillian & Lucas tagged me for the whole world to see, I would hate to be the one to break the chain. So, thanks Amy.

Anyway, I am supposed to list six random facts about myself. I didn't think this would be such a hard task but finding random facts is proving pretty difficult since my life is basically an open book. But here goes nothing:
  1. I hate unloading the dishwasher. Loading it, not such a problem but unloading it - BORING!
  2. I put lotion on my feet every night - right AFTER I get into the bed. The lotion sits right next to my bed so that I can put it on and let it soak in over night. If I have to get up for any reason after the application, I WILL apply it again. There is NOTHING like waking up with soft tootsies.
  3. I am a tad bit obsessive compulsive - for instance, my closet is organized not only by shirts, dresses, and pants but also by season (IE: short sleeves, quarter length sleeves, long sleeves, etc.) and by color; and the kitchen spices - alphabetized. It's sad, I know.
  4. I think I must be a little scared of my clothes dryer because I don't put anything in it except towels, undies and socks. Everything else gets hung up to dry.
  5. I LOVE to take pictures; however, since the invention of the digital camera, I have been horrible about getting photos developed. I think I have three years worth of photos on my computer's hard drive that have yet to be printed.
  6. I love to cook - anything and everything (but especially cookies - yummy!), I just hate going to the grocery store...which coincidentally makes cooking somewhat difficult.

So, there you have it. Now, according to the rules, I am supposed to tag six people myself. Therefore, my apologies go out to Stacey at The Four Cannons, April at The Price Family, Devin at What a Wonderful World, Vanessa at Baby Bryant Blog, Shawna at Dayona's Daily Dealings, Katie at The McDowell Family Blog, and Melody at The Byrd House who all have to now list six random facts about themselves. Tag, you're it!

Oops...apparently, I can't count and tagged 7 people accidentally. Oh well, just one more person to make mad at me : )

4 comments:

Stacey Cannon said...

Okay, I did it! :) I enjoyed your facts and I am with you on the dryer stuff too...I don't use ours for much more than towels and Norman's uniforms! :)

Unknown said...

Where do you find space to hang dry all those clothes?!?! I'm obsessive about my clothes but not so much with the kids. I'm with you on the organization of the closet. I don't have colors grouped together but Brent (Jr.) does!

Melinda said...

Amy, the new house has a pretty big laundry room and I have a drying rack and a multi-pants hanger...in other words they just hang all over the laundry room : )

That is hilarious that Brent has his color-coordinated, Josh does too but just because I hang them that way.

Stacey Cannon said...

You are lucky you have a big laundry room!!! Our stuff gets hung on the shower rods and door frames and anywhere I can get it to stay until it's dry! lol