Saturday, February 28, 2009

Top 10?! No way!!

I have officially met my goal...my adult photo placed in the Top 10 this week over at i heart faces. I am still shocked yet oh-so-honored and oh-so-excited...so much so that I proceeded to do cartwheels down the hallway after I checked and double checked to make sure it was really true.

I'm thinking now that I have met my goal, I should quit while I'm ahead...nah, who am I kidding? - I'm addicted!

Photobucket


Thanks, Kricia Morris for devoting so much of your time this week to judging the i heart faces contest. With a total of over 600 photos to look at, I certainly would not have wanted to be in your shoes. And congrats to all the winners; your photos were truly amazing!

16 comments:

Unknown said...

I was so excited to see your pic up there this week (right along side mine!) Oh, yeah, I'm hooked, too. :) It really IS a great photo!

Mandy said...

Congrats! That is so exciting! I would love to see you at church tomorrow. I hope you'll be at late service. I'll keep an eye out for ya!

Mrs. E. said...

I loved your photo when I first saw it. Congrats! Made your weekend, huh? And cartwheels?!! You acrobatic thing. . . I'm impressed!

Heidi said...

yay!!! congrats, and, awesome photo!

Unknown said...

Congratulations! It IS a great photo!

Stacey Cannon said...

Look at YOU woman!!! Congratulations...big time congratulations!!! That is amazing! :) You are so talented Melinda...I need to take photog lessons from you! Well, after I get a mega awesome camera again...

Stacey Cannon said...

And I forgot to say that I LOVE LOVE LOVE your new profile pic. Very adorable!

Debbie said...

Good for you! You always have the best photos around.

misty said...

that is awesome! i would be doing cartwheels too!!!

Rachel said...

Okay... I totally called it when I saw your entry and posted on it before it placed in Top Ten... I just love both of their expressions - captured perfectly! CONGRATS!

And by the way... you can't use that "ain't got no advice, cuz I'm just learning too" thing that you posted on our blog... nope... you're a Top-Ten Gal now. Noe excuses for you :)

ThatsBaloney said...

Congrats!!
You are talented. I always love your pics.

Carebear said...

Woot Woot! Congrats girl. I was so excited to see you in the winner's circle. Way to go!

DeeBee said...

This picture is so great! Truly a winner.

Mandy, Dustin and Thomas said...

YAY! Congrats.

Bryce's momma said...

Yay! Really makes your day and makes you feel like a "REAL" photographer huh? Beautiful it is!

Unknown said...

I was so proud of you when I saw this. I was just about to burst. I can't believe I didn't come over and congratulate you. CrAzY. I totally meant to!