Saturday, October 4, 2008

And I thought I was expensive

Today was the annual car show in Hinton. Although this sort of thing is not normally my cup of tea, I thought Jack might enjoy it. So while Josh was at home watching OU football and Beau was taking a nap, Jack and I walked to Main Street to see all of the old automobiles.

I quickly realized that this might not have been such a great idea when Jack picked out his most favoritest car...a 1966 Corvette Stingray. Who says my kids don't have good taste?! Of course, when he turns 16 he will be sorely disappointed, because the chances of him getting a Stingray are slim to none. He'll be lucky to end up with something like this.




2 comments:

Stacey Cannon said...

haha - SOOO CUTE! At least he's got great taste!!! :)

Shawna Byrd said...

I've seen your beautiful house. He gets his good taste from his mommy!