- 2 cups of crushed pretzels
- 1 1/2 sticks of margarine, melted
- 3 Tbl. sugar and 1/2 cup of sugar
- 8 oz. cream cheese
- 12 oz. Cool Whip
- 1/2 cup drained crushed pineapple
- 1 large (6 oz) Strawberry Jello
- 1 3/4 cups HOT water
- 24 oz. frozen strawberries - DO NOT THAW!!
- Mix pretzels, margarine, and 3 Tbl. sugar
- Press into a 13 x 9 pan
- Bake at 400 degrees for 10 min
- Let it cool completely
- Mix cream cheese, Cool Whip, drained pineapple and 1/2 cup of sugar.
- Place on pretzels
- Put in fridge
- Let kiddo lick bowl and spatula
- Mix jello and HOT water until jello dissolves
- Mix in FROZEN strawberries and allow the mixture to jell slightly
- Pour over cream cheese mixture
- Cover and replace in fridge until the jello is firm
What side-dishes can you not live without during the holidays?