Baloney over at That’s Baloney tagged me for a “What [insert name here] needs” post. I have seen this around the blogosphere a few times but was always a little scared to try it myself. With everything that is on the internet, you never know what you might come up with.
My instructions were to type my name and the word “needs” in the Google search and then list the first ten responses that made sense.
- Melinda needs our prayers! - and she greatly appreciates them
- Melinda needs to…play in the Pokémon State Champs. – um…yeah…only if I can enlist the help of others, like maybe your son Baloney or maybe my youngest brother – he use to be a Pokémon whiz (sorry Curt to embarrass you…but you know its true)
- Melinda needs work. – I’ve got all I can handle with two boys; but thanks anyway
- Melinda needs to pay attention to who’s in the mirror. – oh look… it’s me!
- Melinda needs to wake up from Jim’s bedside already because this “dream” of hers about getting a 2nd chance with architect boy is getting ridiculous. – who’s Jim and why am I dreaming about an architect - my hubby is a plumber and he already granted me that second chance a long time ago.
- Melinda needs her siblings. – I do need my siblings; although, Curt may no longer have any use for me now that I have outed his mad Pokémon skills
- Melinda needs someone who’ll believe in her. – don’t we all?
- Melinda needs a hand to guide her and she will end up being a star. – I don’t know about this one. I’m pretty independent and I don’t think I’d care to be a star – they have no privacy.
- Melinda needs to show us her soul. – no I don’t
- Melinda needs an XXL house. – had this said a finished home I might have gone for it but as it is, my house is big enough thankyouverymuch
So I know there are a quite a few of you who have already done this tag; but if you haven’t, consider yourself tagged. I’m far too lazy to figure out whom to pass this along to.