Friday, September 11, 2009

Flashback Friday

September’s theme: “Dear Old Golden Rule Days” – post any type of school photo, whether posed or candid.

Oh. My. Word!! These photos just keep getting better and better. You all must realize how much I love and adore you, right? I mean seriously, the fact that I would post such horrific photos on here should attest to that fact.what the crap Yeah, I got nothin’.

Apparently though, I went through a stage where I thought hunter green was a good color for photos. Why? I have no idea!freaky sweater vest Simply tragic! And check out those eyebrows!

However, did you know that blazers and padded shoulders were back in style? big shoulder padded blazer This photo should be a warning to all those who choose to follow said fashion style – in 15 or 20 years, you’ll look back and say, “What the heck was I thinking?!”

7 comments:

Liz Brack said...

Your posts always make me smile. I agree these poor hs girls are going to be horrified of themselves someday soon. I'm already embarrased myself for a few of them.

Jenny @ flutterbyechronicles said...

I was just telling my niece the other day that she would look back on her fashion choices and wonder what in the world was I thinking.

ThatsBaloney said...

Lookin' MIGHTY fine. :)

roy/elisabeth dean said...

Oh NO NO NO! I'm not ABOUT to post any HS pics of me!!!
My daughter is 16 and I cringe everytime she leaves the house for school. Apparently, the style now is not to match ANYTHING! She heads out the door with so many colors & patterns that I get dizzy!
I'm going to have a good time showing these pictures in a few years!
Have a great weekend~
♥,Lilly

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh. Oh my gosh. OH MY GOSH! Rolling on the floor. Shoulder pads? And I thought hunter green was the greatest color on the planet also. It was totally cool! And keds. LOVED keds. I couldn't have real keds because they cost too much money, but I loved my fake ones!

Stacey Cannon said...

THE VEST THE VEST! I had the same crocheted one!! :) I LOVE your pictures...I wore all the same kind of stuff!!! :) hehe

Unknown said...

Oh I love this! haha!! I wish I had a scanner... I have some great flash back shots... oh my!