Tuesday, November 24, 2009

i heart faces – week 46

Well, we are finally back from our trip to Florida. It was a long trip but well worth it; although, I now feel as if I need a vacation from my vacation.

I will update you all on it later because right now I am in the midst of photo sessions and editing galore. I did, however, want to make sure I got in my i heart faces entry for the week since I have missed the last couple.

This week’s theme: “Sun Flare”

I posted this on my Facebook page not long ago. It is one of those photos that not everyone will love (after all, photography is definitely subjective) but for some reason it just makes my heart sing.

dreamy for web watermarked

To see more “sun flare” photos, head on over to i heart faces.

8 comments:

Mrs. Bird said...

Very pretty, Melinda. Good work!!

team krasean said...

I like the warm feel of this photo with the soft, gold tones.

Suki said...

Makes my heart sing too! So beautiful :)

Unknown said...

I just love it. It is the first sun flare picture I looked at today and now I think everything will pale in comparison!

Welcome home.

Unknown said...

I love it, too!!

Melinda said...

I like it!! I think I can almost feel the sun :-)

ThatsBaloney said...

pretty!!

Unknown said...

I always, always, always love your entries! i must just love your photography style :-) this one is gorgeous!