Thursday, August 14, 2008

Computer shenanigans

My computer headed off to the doctor's office the other day and when the prognosis came back, we decided to lay the old to rest and find a new one. Luckily the old functions just enough for me to hook it up to another monitor and save my plethora of pictures to disc (which I should have done months ago - lesson learned).

So, the mourning of my old computer has ceased and the celebration of the new has begun. The new one has all sorts of new features including a Webcam. Jack and I played on it for quite a while last night and with all the other functions it came with, the video below is what we came up with. I hope you enjoy it as much as Jack apparently does.

FYI: You can stop/pause the music at the bottom of the page to hear the video better.

No comments: