Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Scrapbooking for those who can't find the time

I don't have too much to post right now so I thought I would give you all a link and coupon for one of my favorite sites on the Web.

My Publisher is perfect for those who just don't have the time to scrapbook every event that happens in life. The site publishes not only hardcover photo books of extremely high quality but they also publish smaller paperback photo albums and they have just introduced cards and calendars to their product list.

Their stuff is somewhat pricey but well-worth every penny and if you download their program, they send you coupons like this one and even ones that are buy one get one free, which is great for gifts. For example, I made a photo book of our trip aboard the Disney Cruise Ship. I had received a coupon for buy one get one free and since the coupon is only good for the same book, I had the extra printed for my mom for Mother's Day. She absolutely loved it!

My Publisher is easy extremely easy to use. They have many options as far as book sizes and layouts are concerned and it allows you to zoom in on photos, change them to black and white, etc. Best of all - it is free to download and try out!

Before you download it, drop me a line because I can e-mail you an invitation. I get $20 off for referring a friend and you get a FREE photo book. It is a Win-Win situation! So check it out and let me know what you think.


Turn digital photos into beautiful greeting cards, calendars, and coffee table books.
Can't see everything in this e-mail? Click here.
Please e-mail customer service with any questions/comments at customerservice@mypublisher.com
Unsubscribe Me Edit My E-mail Address
MyPublisher 400 Columbus Avenue, Valhalla, NY 10595
About MyPublisher Contact Us Support Shipping Privacy Policy Terms of Service Press Room


No comments: