Sunday, August 31, 2008

Tissues required

My good friend Shawna and her husband Jason and their little girl Dayona were unable to make Beau's party today. So this morning at church she handed me his gift.

Inside was a DVD she had made of Beau's first year. I am guessing she must have gotten the photos off of our Shutterfly account. It is truly beautiful and I don't think I will ever be able to thank her enough for such a precious gift that I will forever cherish. (Needless to say, I cried - any mother would.)

I have attached just the first portion of the video. It has music along with it too, so scroll down to the bottom of the page, pause the music that always plays on our site, press play on the video and enjoy. (For some reason it runs through twice...my fault or Google's fault, not Shawna's.)

1 comment:

Shawna Byrd said...

I'm so glad you liked it! Your shutterfly account was very helpful. I hope Beau had a wonderful birthday!