Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Yes, we need a little Christmas

After we celebrated Christmas at our house on the morning of the 19th; Nana, Papa and the boys' great-grandma came over bearing even more lovely presents.

Photobucket

I don't think the boys will ever get tired of ripping open gifts

Photobucket

of course who does? -

Photobucket

Especially when you receive gifts like this (a Lowepro - SlingShot 350 AW...the Mercedes Benz of camera bags):
and this (a Le Crueset grill pan and Panini press):
Just FYI - those gifts were for me, not the boys - I had to brag a little. Hope you all don't mind.

Now it is your turn - did you all get what you asked for this Christmas?

5 comments:

Michelle said...

The life size game was at the Grace museum in Abilene, not from Santa I'm afraid.

I love your gifts! My laptop is my one and only and I love it!

Daniele said...

Love the bag! Let me know what kind of panini's you come up with, I just might have to get one.

Melinda said...

Thanks Daniele. And you know I will. I grilled chicken on it last night after having marinated it in Zesty Italian Salad Dressing - it was delicious!

Dawn said...

Oh, aren't you loving that camera bag??? I am soooo proud of mine!! Now, I just need to fill it up! LOL! That's the expensive part.

What kind of camera do you have?

Melinda said...

Dawn - I thought about you when I received my bag. I was praying with all my might that you would get one as well. And yes, I can't wait to fill it up!

As for my camera, it is the new Nikon D90 and I love it! I think it actually has a quirk or two so I believe I will have to take it in soon, I just can't stand the thought of parting with it : )