Devin over at What a Wonderful World tagged me for this and I hate to disappoint so here it is:
1. Were you married at the time? Yes
2. What were your reactions when you found out you were pregnant? We really weren't trying to conceive, so it was a little bit of a surprise. I was overcome with so many emotions at once: fear, anxiety, excitement. I started crying and couldn't stop. Josh, on the other hand, couldn't stop smiling. He was soooo excited and ready to tell the world.
3. How old were you? 26
4.How did you find out? I was one day late, so I took a test.
5. Who did you tell first? Josh of course and then we waited a while to tell everyone else.
6. Did you want to find out the sex? Definitely. We had my parents and Josh's parents go to the ultrasound with us so we could all find out at the same time. That was a really special event.
7. Due date? December 21, 2004
8. Did you deliver late or on time? I delivered two weeks early on December 8.
9. Did you have morning sickness? Yes, but it was more like all day sickness, esp. if I ate hamburgers.
10. What did you crave? IHOP pancakes!
11. Who/what irritated you the most? I guess being indecisive about whether or not I would go back to work after Jack arrived was one of my biggest stresses.
12. What was your first child's sex? a boy
13. How many pounds did you gain throughout pregnancy? less than 25 pounds but that is just because I was overweight before I even got pregnant : ) My OBGYN was super strict when it came to gaining weight - which is exactly what I needed.
14. Did you have any complications during pregnancy? Besides the all day sickness, I got really severe migraines that are of course untreatable when you are with-child.
15. Where did you give birth? Mercy Hospital, OKC
16. How many hours were you in labor? 15 very long hours!
17. Who drove you to the hospital? Josh
18. Who watched? Josh and my mom
19. Was it natural or c-section? natural...with drugs of course
20. Did you take medication to ease the pain? Ummm...duh! My pain tolerance is like nil, so this for me was a no-brainer.
21. How much did your child weigh? 7 lbs. 13 oz.
22. Did your child have any complications? not really - a little bit of jaundice and a little bit of fluid in his throat
23. What did you name him? Jack Preston (Jack after my granddad and Preston after Josh's)
24. How old is your first born today? Four - time goes by so fast!
It seems like most of you have done this already; so if you haven't and would like to please feel free.