Friday, January 9, 2009

Flashback Friday

Finally, I have created a Widget for you to place either permanently in the sidebar of your blog and/or weekly within your post to link back here to Flashback Fridays. It really would be fun if we could get more people involved.


This week's Flashback Friday really doesn't need an introduction or a snippet of what it's about. It pretty much speaks for itself.

Photobucket


Brilliant idea, don't ya think?

Flashback Friday Participants
1. devin
2. Michelle
3. Stacey
4. Amber Davis

Powered by... Mister Linky's Magical Widgets.

8 comments:

Debbie said...

I laugh out loud because it certainly brings back lots of memories. I have got to get with this Flashback Friday! It would be so much fun to join in.

Stacey Cannon said...

Oh my gosh!!! That looks like so much fun!!!! :)

Devin said...

I actually posted today! I even learned how to set the timer:).

Michelle said...

ROFL! That is so funny. Looks like fun but it might give you a total pain in the neck! I did a fashback friday today also. :)

Tabitha Blue said...

Haha, love that!!! I remember days like that.... although no fun pics of it!

:)
~Tabitha~

freshmommyblog.com

Brooke Haynie said...

eekk! It would be fun but I feel a bit young to be doing it.

Shawna Byrd said...

I want to see the pic after you went down the hill!

C. JoyBell C. said...

I wish I could! But we don't get snow down here... :(