Thursday, February 5, 2009

You've got a friend in me

Once again, I have fallen behind in handing out awards. I hope those that awarded them to me don't think me ungrateful or rude, because I do appreciate them more than I can express and am honored that you all would think of me when handing them out. It has just been rather crazy around here lately - what with sick kids and all.

At first I was going to try to group them all together in one post but that seems to be just putting me further and further behind. So please excuse me while I catch up over the next few days with numerous award posts.

First, I received the following award from KJAMAMA at The Phrase "Working Mother" is Redundant.(Isn't her blog title the cutest?!)


It is the Friendship Award which means:"These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to eight bloggers who must choose eight more and include this cleverly-written text into the body of their award."

So I give this award to the following ladies (I apologize now if you have already received this award):

  1. Dawn's Diversion
  2. Dustin, Mandy and Thomas
  3. Simply Grand Central
  4. Maggie's Mind
  5. All Because I Fell In Love
  6. A Moxie Mom
  7. Having A Ball
  8. The Adventure of an Airman's Wife

Again, my thanks go out to KJAMAMA for this award. It was so nice of you to think of me when handing it out. As for the rest of you please stop by and check out some of these other sweet bloggers and leave them some lovely comments.

**Speaking of awards...if you are an Okie blogger and have yet to cast your vote for the Okie Blog Awards, don't forget to do so by this Sat, Feb. 7!**

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw, many thanks, Melinda! I'm so glad I got to meet you, and I'm honored.

Anonymous said...

You may not believe, but yes that brightened my day. Thank you so much for leaving comments and caring so much. I wish I could ge that hug from a caring friend like you. You are awesome, thank you so much!

Unknown said...

Congrats on the award! You deserve it!

@nnie said...

thanks for thinking of me. i really like that award. it is a big compliment. and you are a graceful recipient of it yourself. blessings!

Mandy, Dustin and Thomas said...

Thanks Melinda! What an awesome award to receive. I'm so glad I found your blog, I love reading it!

Debbie said...

Congrats on your award:)

Dawn said...

I don't have this award! Thank you Melinda. You are just the sweetest! :)