Friday, February 27, 2009

Give Me Your Best Shot

Photobucket


My friend Lolli, over at Life Is Sweet has started her own Friday linky - "Give Me Your Best Shot" where you pretty much do what it says - post the best photo you took during the week.

Since we enjoyed so much time outside this week, I thought I would post yet another photo from our little excursion to the park the other day.

I don't know if it's my best photo from the week, but I do like how the slide goes from one corner to the other and I really like that Beau's eyes fit within the "rule of thirds".

Photobucket

6 comments:

4chalseys@blogger said...

I love it! Look at those eyes! Great shot and I can see why it's your favorite of the week.

Unknown said...

There must have been some amazing light when you went to the park this week, because your kids' eyes are amazing! Sparkling even! I love the line of the slide going from the top to the bottom corners of the frame. Thanks for sharing!!

Esther said...

Now you need to do a post about the rule of thirds..lol. I LOVE the expression...bet you couldn't get that one twice :)

Kimberly said...

Parks make such a great location for a fun photo shoot. I love taking pictures of my kids at the park. This is such a beautiful picture!

Unknown said...

Awwwwwwwwwwwww, that is so sweet. I have to do mine. She is a doll!

Martha said...

Love the picture, love the expression. I miss capturing those kinds of looks on my daughter's face. She will be 12 in 4 days, and mostly I get ROLLING eyes.

Stopping by from Give Me Your Best Shot