I am so sorry. I am still trying to catch up with all of my award posts.
This one did come with rules. I am supposed to list seven things about myself and you are to do the same if I pass it along to you. So don't disappoint.
- When I was younger, I broke my nose three times: once I was pretending to be Superwoman and jumped off a table at preschool, once I was roller skating and two not-so-nice boys stuck their feet out in front of me, and once when I was ice skating backwards with a group of people during some speed drills and one girl had zero-control over her arms and smacked me in the face. All of this resulted in reconstructive surgery, or better known as a nose job, in the fifth grade.
- Before I had Jack and became a SAHM, I coached ice skating. There are definitely days I miss it, especially my students; but I am so thankful that I am able to be at home with my kiddos.
- During college I spent an entire semester in Vienna on a studies program. During that time I got to travel to 22 different countries in Europe. I couldn't tell you which one was my favorite because I LOVED them all; but I can tell you that if my husband ever wanted to move over there, my bags would be packed in a heartbeat.
- I performed during the Opening Ceremonies of the 1996 Olympic Games in Atlanta, Georgia.
- I suffer from migraines on a regular basis.
- I have only been camping once and even then it was only for one night and it was a mere 15 minutes from my house. I am what you might call a snob, because camping to me is when the hotel doesn't put a mint on my pillow (lol).
- I am a somewhat lazy person...If I don't have to go anywhere, I don't put make-up on and my boys run around in their pjs all day (why create another load of laundry for myself?!).
Okay, I hope that was honest enough. It was certainly random. Now as to whom to pass this award along to...I nominate: Devin at What a Wonderful World, Jessica at Another Day In Paradise , Jill at Newberry News, Amber at The Davis Kids, Amber at A Small Peak Into My World , Mandy at Life with Viv, Lynn at Lynn and The Gang, and whomever else would like this award that has yet to receive it, because I think you all are pretty special! : )