Saturday, February 7, 2009

When life hands you lemmons

This particular award was from Knit Purl Gurl at Mommatudes. She is one of the sweetest and craftiest bloggers. What I wouldn't give to meet her in real life.

It didn't come with any rules, so I'm not real sure what to do with it. Let's face it, someone like me needs all the guidance she can get. So I decided to pass it on to bloggers whom I truly feel make the most out of life. Thanks girls, for being such an inspiration to the rest of us! (Again, my apologies if you have already received this award.)

Michelle at The Froggy Bottom Blog

Georgie Decisionally Challenged

Amber at A Small Peak Into My World

Stacey at The Cannon Family

and Jessica at The Russo Corner

**Speaking of awards, if you are an Oklahoma blogger, today is the last day to vote for the Okie Blog Awards**

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the award! I have enjoyed getting to know you and your blog.

ThatsBaloney said...

Aren't you sweet? I'll call this my early valentine's day gift. :)

Hope to see you at another blogger girls' night someday. I'm still bummed I had to miss the first one!

Amber said...

Hey! thanks for the award! I appreciate you thinking of me =) I hope you are having a wonderful weekend and enjoying the nice weather we've been having (apart from the wind)!

Debbie said...

Congrats on your award!

Stacey Cannon said...

Thank you so much chickadee!!! You are so sweet!!! And I had so much fun tonight...I can't wait for Mexican tomorrow!!! HELLOOOOOOO SALSA!