Friday, October 30, 2009

Flashback Friday

October’s theme:  “Costume Party.” You can post photos of you or your children dressed in some sort of costume and it doesn’t necessarily have to be a Halloween costume.

Since tomorrow is Halloween, I figured I had better at least post one Halloween photo this month.

I think the last time I dressed up for Halloween was my freshman year of college for a sorority party.Theta halloween party I went as Mini Mouse – 1. because I like Mini and 2. because it was cheap; and you know how all college students like cheap.Halloween So, are you all dressing up this year? If so, I would love to hear what you plan on going as!

And don’t forget next Friday starts our new Flashback Friday theme “Family Ties”. Simply post pics of you and your family, immediate or extended, and link up!

2 comments:

Stacey said...

You are a cute minnie mouse! I am dressing up as a witch again. I didn't have time to get out and get a new costume this year.

Have a happy halloween!

Unknown said...

Stop it this second you are SO adorable as Minnie! OH MY GOSH : ) But truly, when aren't you adorable? Oh, never!

You know, this is the Friday carnival I WANT to participate in. And I don't have any pictures here from long ago. I really do mean to get some over at the house! And then, even when I do grab an album, I forget to take pictures of the pictures.

I am a loser blogging friend. Please love me anyway! XO