Thursday, September 4, 2008

Big boys

The boys are cashed and my house is close to spotless all because of a little thing called Mother's Day Out. I realize I already wrote about this but I wanted to post of few pictures of Beau on his first day too.

In other news: Beau had his one year check-up yesterday and he is weighing in at a whopping 21 lbs. 8 oz. (he has jumped from being in the 25th percentile to the 30th percentile) and he is 29 inches tall (25th percentile).

Also yesterday, Jack had his very first dental appointment. He has no cavities but from his x-rays we can already see that his permanent teeth are overcrowded. Our poor children are destined to have bad teeth and have like a 1 in one-millionth of a chance of making it out of childhood without having permanent teeth pulled, braces, retainers, possibly gum graphs, etc...for all of that, their father and I can't apologize enough.

No comments: