Thursday, April 16, 2009

Missing my calling…

That is, if I were younger…

I mean seriously, can you imagine the calories these girls are burning?

The jump rope team is from Ohio and is made of of 4th-8th grade girls. They have made multiple appearances including the Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade and the David Letterman Show.

My friend Brooke posted this on her blog (she always posts cool videos and random tidbits) and I just couldn’t resist sharing it too. It is a little lengthy but well worth the watch, especially when they pick up the pace towards the end. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

To find out more about this group of talented young ladies head on over to their very own blog here.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Unbelieveable!! Gee whiz! I feel like getting up and exercising now!

Sally's World said...

that is amazing, i've never heard of this before...great excercise...i know i don't have the coordination for it...

Eyeglasses & Endzones said...

Oh boy...this sounds and looks very coordinated!!! I might need a new exercise!

Daniele said...

What talent! Oh the days when we were younger and the energy we used to have!

Jenny @ flutterbyechronicles said...

My Aunt sent this to me via e-mail yesterday and I just can't believe their coordination. It is just amazing.

Stacey Cannon said...

ummmm wow. I'm sooooo not that coordinated. Yeah...I just tripped trying to walk to the bathroom....

Cathy said...

Lots and lots of calories. Although, I was never that talented when I was younger. Nor am I now. I stick to sports like gardening and hiking.